Welcome to Verium!
Verium AG supports a small number of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial families in their integrated and comprehensive wealth management.
Our interests, values and visions are aligned with those of our clients at all times. There is a common understanding that sustainable capital growth is achieved primarily through an entrepreneurial investment approach.
We offer our clients a holistic approach to wealth management optimizing the risk return profile over various asset classes such as bankable assets (asset management), real estate, direct and indirect private equity and liquidity.
We actively invest a significant share of total assets in direct private equity investments in unlisted companies and high-yield real estate projects.
- February 27, 2014: Verium clients invest in Home Instead Holding AG, a Swiss caregiver for elderly people (PDF, only in German available)
- January 3, 2014: Verium acts as shareholder agent during the transaction of kooaba AG to Qualcomm Connected Experiences Inc (PDF, only in German available)
- September 7, 2012: Trade Sale of Swiss Medical Solution AG (PDF, only in German available)
- May 23, 2012: Verium clients invest in swiss smile. New members of the Board are Heliane Canepa and Dr. Alexander Krebs. (PDF, only in German available)
- May 2012: Since the 1st of May 2012 Consularis AG has become a member of the Verium Group. Consularis is a fully independent Family Office Service Provider specialising in the provision of personalised, professional and comprehensive solutions for high net worth families worldwide and international corporations through an array of trust and fiduciary services. (PDF)
- May 2011: Verium AG successfully advises portfolio company BridgeCo Inc. during sale to the SMSC Group (PDF)
- April 2011: Verium AG successfully advises portfolio company Klinik Lindberg AG and its investors in the strategic partnership with Genolier Swiss Medical Network (PDF, only in German available)
- December 2010: Chemolio Holding AG has sold its majority stake in Medbase AG to Migros Genossenschaft AG (PDF, only in German available)